| 
 台灣鐵路管理局標誌
回首頁 | 網站導覽 | PDA | 常見問答 | 旅客整體服務諮詢系統
車站標題圖
內容上方裝飾圖一
調整寬度用透明圖內容上方裝飾圖四網路訂票 網路訂票內容上方裝飾圖三內容上方裝飾圖四線上付款 線上付款內容上方裝飾圖三調整寬度用透明圖
調整寬度用透明圖
:::
會話篇

區塊標題項目符號圖示 基礎篇

候車及售票大廳  轉乘站 停車場 剪票口及月台  站名音譯  其他  

  1. Can you speak English?                                  (你會說英語嗎?)
  2. I'd like to go to Taipei.Please tell me when the latest train is.

    (我要去臺北,請告訴我最近列車何時開!)

  3. There is a train to Taipei at 10:33.                    (1033分有一班列車開往臺北。)
  4. Is it an express train?

    (是快車嗎?)

  5. No,it's not.It's an EMU commuter train but it's quite fast.                                                   (不是,是EMU通勤電車,但還滿快的)
  6. Where can I get a ticket from?

    (我可以到哪裡買車票?)

  7. Please go to Ticket window 3 to buy a ticket.          (請到3號窗口買票。)
  8. Which platform should I go to?

    (要到第幾月台搭車?)

  9. Please go to plathform 2.                               (請到第二月台)
  10. Where can I pay?                                       

    (我可以(應該)在哪裡付錢?
  11. Where can I buy tickets?                               (我可以(應該)在哪裡買票?
  12. Where can I exchange money?

    (我可以(應該)在哪裡換錢?

  13. What time does the train leave?                       (火車什麼時候開?
  14. What time is the first/last bus?

    (頭班車/末班車是什麼時候?

  15. What time is my turn?                                  (什麼時候輪到我?
  16. How do I pay for the ticket,by cash or by credit card?

    (我如何付車票錢,是刷卡或付現。)

  17. Would you give me directions to MRT station?              (請你告訴我捷運車站怎麼走好嗎?
  18. Do you know how to book a ticket using the internet?

    (你知道如何利用網路訂票嗎?

  19. Do you know what train number it is to go to Kaohsiung?(你知道去高雄要搭什麼車次的火車嗎?
  20. No,but you can check the timetable.

    (我不知道,你可以查一下火車時刻表。)

調整表格寬度的透明圖
區塊標題項目符號圖示 乘車篇

1. From which platform does the Tze-chian Express_for Taichung leave?

(我要在哪個月台搭往臺中的自強號?)

   Please go through the underpass to platform 2 to take the 15:20 Tze-Chiang Express for Taichung.

(請穿過地下道,到第二月台搭15:20往臺中的自強號。)

2.When is the last train to Taipei today?Which platform should I go to?

(今天到臺北的末班車幾點開?在第幾月台?

  Please go to platform 1 to take the last train of 23:09 to taipei.

(請到第一月台搭23:09往臺北的末班車。)

3.Excuse me,can you tell me when and form which platform the sightseeing train to Taipei leaves?

 (往臺北的觀光列車何時開?從第幾月台開出?

 The train to Taipei will depart at 16:05 from platform 1.

  (16:05往臺北的列車從第一月台開出)

4.On which platform should I wait for the trin?

 (我要在第幾月台等火車?

  Please to through the underpsss and wait for the train on platform 1 side A.

 (請過地下道,在第一月台A側等車。)

5.How long will it take for this train to get to Taipei?

 (這班車到達臺北需要多久時間?

  It will take about 4 hours.

 (大概要花4小時。)

6.I took the wrong train.What should I do?

  (我搭錯車了怎麼辦?

  Please show me your ticket,if you did take the wrong train,we will sign you a proof to return to the departure station.

 (請讓我看你的車票,如果搭錯車。我們會開證明讓你回到原出發站。)

7.I missed the train.

 (我沒搭上車。)

  You can take the next train,but your seat will not be reserved.

  (你可以改搭成下一班列車,如係對號車將不予劃座。)

8.I'd like to go to Keelung,can you tell me how to make a transfer?

 (我要到基隆,請問要如何轉車。)

  Please get off at Patu station and get on the train to Keelung on platform 3.

 (請在八堵站下車,然後在第三月台搭往基隆的火車。)

9.Will this train be late?How much by?

  (請問這班車會誤點嗎?多久?

  This train will be to 10 minutes late behind schedule.

  (這班車誤點十分鐘。)

10.Are there any seats available on this train?

  (這班車還有座位嗎?

   No,all the seats are sold out,only standing tickets of 20 percent discount.

   (沒有,全部座位已售完,只剩站票八折。)

  

調整表格寬度的透明圖
| |
內容下方裝飾圖一
調整寬度用透明圖
 更新日期:2008/11/6:::.本網站通過第一及第二優先等級無障礙網頁檢測
計數器頭計數器圖檔計數器圖檔計數器圖檔計數器圖檔計數器圖檔計數器圖檔計數器圖檔計數器圖檔計數器圖檔計數器圖檔計數器尾 English | 兒童網站 | 問卷調查 | 訂閱電子報 | 志工/人力招募 |
◆ 地址:臺北縣板橋市縣民大道2段7號1A樓 服務電話:02-23713558、02-23110121
隱私權宣告 / 資訊安全政策 ◆ 建議解析:1024 x 768 IE 5.5以上 Taiwan Railways Administration All Rights Reserved.